Reiki Terms and Conditions
No information about any client will be discussed or shared with any third party without written consent of the client or parent/guardian if the client is under 18.
Policies for First Time Clients:
First time clients must complete the Client Intake Form. Completion of the intake form is required before the first session can be conducted. The client’s scheduled session time will not be extended due to them needing to complete the form upon arrival for the appointment.
- Only Love Energy accepts the following methods of payment: Direct Credit and PayPal.
- Payment in full is respectfully due at the time of Booking.
Late Arrival/No Show/Cancellation Policies:
Appointments will not extend past the originally scheduled appointment end time. Clients will not receive a refund for any portion of their missed appointment time.
A client is considered a no-show if 15 minutes has elapsed since the start of their appointment and they have not arrived at the appointment location. No shows will not be refunded and will forfeit any monies paid to Only Love Energy Reiki for the session.
Cancelled appointments will not be refunded. Clients are encouraged to reschedule rather than cancel appointments. Clients have up to 48 hours prior to their session start time to reschedule their appointment. Please note: After TWO (2) consecutive reschedules, the client’s appointment will be marked as cancelled and the client forfeits any monies that have been paid to Only Love Energy Reiki If the client wishes to schedule another appointment, they will not be credited for any monies paid to secure the rescheduled appointment(s).
Discretion will be used in cases of emergency.
The prices listed are subject to change without prior notification.
Refusing to treat:
We have the right to refuse or discontinue a treatment at any point. Circumstances where this may apply include, but are not limited to:
The client is under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs
The client behaves in an inappropriate or offensive manner
The client is or becomes unwell e.g. fever, digestive upset, allergic reaction, seizure, fainting
A client is under care for a medical issue that is a contraindication for therapy, this will be discussed during consultation
Where GP consent is required
Clients under the age of 16 are welcome if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who will be asked to give signed consent to treatment. They will also be asked to remain present for the duration of the agreed treatment.
Treatments conducted by Only Love Energy Reiki are not a substitute for medical diagnosis and treatment. At no time will a client be encouraged to stop medical treatment or reduce or change their prescription drugs without prior discussion with a GP or consultant first. It is also the client’s responsibility to consult with their GP and get approval before any treatments can commence.
There are several complex factors influencing the success of individual therapy, whilst benefits are typically observed in the majority of cases, there can be no guarantees of success or cure in relation to a condition or its treatment. While there are no claims for curing illness, many clients seem to experience inner peace, grounding and clarity as a result of undergoing this process.
As part of her philosophy of personal growth and self empowerment, Angelah feels that it is important for Reiki recipients to know that they are participating in their own self-healing and that as a Reiki practitioner, she is just an aid to assist. The client has to be willing and open to heal.
As a New Zealand Certified Reiki Practitioner I abide and adhere to the NZ Code of ethics.
Reiki New Zealand Code of Ethics
- Reiki Practitioners shall practise their profession to the best of their ability for the benefit of the clients. They must respect a client's right to be treated with care and skill so they receive services that reflect their need.
- The confidence of the client and diagnostic findings acquired during consultation, or in the course of professional treatment, shall not be divulged to anyone without the client's consent except where required by Law, or where failure to take action would constitute a menace or danger to the client or another member of the community.
- Reiki Practitioners having clients referred to them by another Practitioner shall return such clients to the original Practitioner when the specified treatment is completed. The Practitioner shall not denigrate fellow Reiki Practitioners, other Natural Health Practitioners' or Orthodox medical treatments.
- Reiki Practitioners shall respect the culture, values and beliefs of the client at all times.
- A Reiki Practitioner shall not knowingly interfere with any on going treatment instigated by another Reiki Practitioner, Health Professional or Medical Practitioner whilst the client is under that Practitioner's care.
- Reiki Practitioners shall respect fellow Reiki Practitioners and other Health Professionals at all time. If they have reason to complain then they should make an official complaint to the appropriate association not resort to gossip.
- Reiki Practitioners premises shall be maintained in a hygienic condition and shall be open at all times to inspection by representatives of Reiki NZ Inc or if they are Chartered by a representative of the Natural Health Practitioners of New Zealand
- Reiki Practitioners shall respect the lineage and degrees of fellow Reiki Practitioners at all times.
- Reiki Practitioners shall display current Practicing Certificates and this Code of Ethics in a prominent position in their premises within easy viewing of the client.
- As Natural Health Practitioners Reiki Practitioners are expected to behave with the dignity and integrity in all circumstances.