Angelah Rose Makeup and Beauty Terms and Conditions
After you have received a quote from us, we require a 25% deposit to confirm your booking and secure your date. If booking is made within 7 days of booking date the balance must be paid in full at time of booking. The deposit is non refundable. The balance is due 1 week before the booking via bank deposit. Please note once you have paid your deposit and your booking is confirmed this means that you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
WEDDING, GROUP & DESTINATION* DEPOSIT:
We require a 25% deposit to confirm your booking and secure your date. If booking is made within 30 days of booking date the balance must be paid in full at time of booking. The deposit is non refundable. The balance is due 30 days before the booking via bank deposit. Please note once you have paid your deposit and your booking is confirmed this means that you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Pricing is specified on your quote, invoice and in the service menu. Pricing is subject to change. If you have already paid your deposit then you retain the rates quoted at the time of booking.
EVENT CANCELLATION/NO SHOWS
If the client cancels an appointment within 14 working days of their booking a 50% cancellation fee is payable, if the client cancels within 48 hours 100% payment is due. If you are 10 minutes late your booking will be seen as a no show.
WEDDING & DESTINATION* CANCELLATION
If a client cancels a wedding/destination* booking within 8 weeks of the booking 100% is payable, cancellations before 8 weeks 50% is payable.
BOOKING DETAILS AND AMENDMENTS
All amendments to bookings can generally be fitted in and we are happy to try our best to work around any changes however we do need these locked in 2 weeks before the event for the timing of your day.
Travel charges $2 per kilometre, per stylist, according to google maps. please remember to consider this as a return trip.
We are more than happy to take on destination weddings, photoshoots and other events keeping in mind that all expenses including flights/food/accom will need to be covered.
Filming, photoshoot or other on call events out of town will be charged at a full day rate of $650 base per day.
EARLY MORNING FEE
Should we need to be on location before 8am there will be a fee of $50 per hour, per stylist. You will see this highlighted in your quote.
Events falling on public holidays may incur an extra fee of 25%.
We are not under any circumstances responsible for any allergic reactions to products used. The onus is on the client to notify us if you or anyone in your group has a particular sensitivity that you are aware of. We will be happy to use your products that you are familiar with.
In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide makeup, beauty and hair services for your booking we will notify you as soon as possible and make every attempt to secure another stylist in our place. There will be no monetary compensation for change of stylist. If there is no replacement we will refund you.
We do not offer refunds for any completed makeup, beauty treatments or hair services. If there are any issues please notify us while we are still on location.
- Treatments purchased online are not transferable to other individuals.
- 48 hours’ notice is required for any online purchased treatment appointment cancellations. If you cancel an online purchased treatment appointment within 48 hours, or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited.
- Refunds will only be provided where required in accordance with the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act. We want you to be a satisfied client so if our service or product is faulty it may either be replaced or refunded.
- We don’t refund for change of mind, however, we may use our discretion if we believe the treatments purchased by you, cannot be provided to you (eg, your skin type might be deemed as unsuitable for the treatment you purchased).
- Any request for refund by you, for treatments purchased online through your customer portal, must be made in writing and issued to: email@example.com for our consideration. Angelah Rose may decide, upon review of your written request, whether a refund is required.
- Gift vouchers have an expiry date written on them and all credits and discount codes are valid for one year.
- No change will be given.
- No replacement Gift vouchers will be give.
- Gift Vouchers/Discount Codes/Credits are not available for Makeup Lessons/EMSculpture treatments/Wedding bookings unless specifically discussed prior to purchase.
- Gift Vouchers and discount codes received at promotional events, competitions or given from influencers are not available for Makeup Lessons/EMSculpture/Wedding bookings unless previously discussed/organised. These vouchers are valid for one month from the event date.
INCLUSIVE STUDIO ENVIRONMENT STATEMENT
At my studio, creating a safe and inclusive space is my top priority. Here are my commitments to you:
Confidentiality: What's shared in the studio, stays in the studio.
Neurodiversity: As a neurodiverse individual, I am dedicated to accommodating neurodivergent experiences and various challenges.
LGBTQIA+ Inclusivity: I warmly welcome and respect individuals of all genders, non-binary, gender non-conforming people, and the entire LGBTQIA+ community.
Zero Tolerance Policy: Hate speech or discriminatory behavior will not be tolerated. There is no room for racism, Islamophobia, transphobia, homophobia, or fatphobia in my space.
Customized Appointments: If you have any specific needs or considerations, such as accessability, cultural, religious, or a preference for a quiet appointment, please let me know. Your comfort is my priority.
Thank you for choosing my studio. Your well-being and comfort are paramount.
*Destination - Any bookings outside of Christchurch